19 mins ago .
RRC Group D Recruitment Notification was released by Indian Railways a few days ago. This year, RRB has announced a whopping 62,907 vacancies for Group D, making this an amazing opportunity for you to grab a Public Sector Job with a hefty Pay Scale and various other Perks. Read the article for information on Railway RRC Group D salary structure, promotions & career growth opportunities that assure a secure future.
RRC Group D Salary Structure & Allowances
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
|Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
Apart from the basic pay, you are also entitled to various perks/benefits which include:
- Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TPA)
- Allowance for Night Duty
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances.
- Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
Note: Your Final Salary will be the Total of your Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TPA.
Now that you are familiar with the RRC Group D Salary/Pay Scale and other benefits, you can also check out the following: