6 hours ago .
Now is the time to kickstart your RRB Group D preparation! Railways has announced the official notification for RRB Group D along with the official group D syllabus. So luckily you can know exactly what topics to study and focus on. Here is the official Railways Recruitment Board syllabus for RRB Group D posts, which is your key to 62,907 RRB vacancies. So start your preparation confidently and have a look at the Railway Group D official syllabus. It will give you a brief idea on how to start your exam preparations.
NOTE: We will soon update the weightage for all topics and sub-topics that can be asked in the actual RRB Group D exam. So keep checking this article frequently!
Get important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, direct link to apply and much more for Railway RRB Group D exam 2018 here:
Before we you check out the syllabus, make sure you are familiar with the exam pattern for RRC Group D recruitment, below.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
1. Computer Based Test
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
Railway Group D syllabus for Computer Based Test (CBT)
The Computer Based Test will comprise of four sections. The major topics in the syllabus are as follows:
Railway Group D Syllabus Mathematics
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
Railway Group D Syllabus General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
Railway Group D Syllabus General Science
- Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level
Railway Group D Syllabus General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Know more about RRC Group D by clicking the link below: